- Helm Featuring Connext™: The 240 series features Yamaha's award-winning Connext™ helm control system with touchscreen or joystick operation.
- Removable Cooler: Every Yamaha boat comes standard with a wheeled cooler.
- Enclosed Head Compartment: This versatile compartment adds to the abundant storage options on all Yamaha 24 FT boats.
- Snap-In Marine Grade Woven Floor Mats: Removable woven floor mats or carpeting are standard in all Yamaha's runabout boats.
- Stern Storage: Compartments easily accessed from the stern include a 12-volt outlet for inflating towables.
- Bimini™ Top: Yamaha boats come fully equipped with a Total Package of premium amenities including a Bimini™ Top at no extra cost.
- Length: 24 ft.
- Weight: 3605 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 1 ft. 8 in.
- Dead Rise: 20°
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 5 ft.
- Seating Capacity: 12 persons
- Weight Capacity: 2698 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 836.5 gal.
- Snap-in Marine-Grade Woven Floor Mat: Standard
- Removable Dinette Table with Pedestal (Mounts at Cockpit & Stern): Standard
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations: Standard
- Hinged Seat Cushions: Standard
- Integrated Drink Holders: 14, chrome
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster: Standard
- Passenger-side Captain's Chair: Standard
- Portside Entertainment Area: Standard
- Glove Box: Lockable
- Integrated Removable Cooler: Standard
- Walk-through Bow Door: Standard
- Enclosed Head Compartment (not equipped w/ head): w/ Light
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Courtesy Deck Lighting: Standard
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Bow Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS): Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Additional Wet Storage Behind Backrests with 12-volt Outlet: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Dinette Table Mount: Standard
- Teak-Style Marine-Grade Mat: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Connext with Touchscreen: 7 in. display w/ Joystick
- Boat Wellness Function Display: Standard
- Marine Stereo: Polk
- Bluetooth Capability: Standard
- USB/AUX Input: Standard
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Marine Speakers: 4
- Stern Stereo Remote: Standard
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Compass: Standard
- Depth Finder: Standard
- Water Temperature: Standard
- Electronic Speedometer: Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Dual Battery Setup: Standard
- Rack & Pinion Steering: Standard
- Quiet Cruise Technology: Standard
- Articulating Keel System: Standard
Engines & Drive Line
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Twin 1.8 Liter, High Output
- Displacement (per engine): 1812cc
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- 155 mm High-Pressure Pump: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 1.4 gal.
- Impeller: 3-Blade, Stainless Steel
- Available Color(s): Black
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails: Standard
- Stainless Steel Cleats: 6 Pop-up
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Bimini™ Top: Standard
- Shipping Cover: Standard
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Tandem Axle
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Optional Standard (Tandem Axle)
- Spare Tire and Mount: Standard
- Disk Brakes: Standard
- Chrome Wheels & Aluminum Fender Step Plates: Standard
- Lights: LED brake lights
- Safety Chains: Standard
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook: Standard
- Height on Trailer: 7 ft. 10 in.
- Length on Trailer: 25 ft.
- Length on Trailer with Tongue Folded: 23 ft. 9 in.
- Dry Weight on Trailer: 4955 lb.
- Engine Type
- Twin 1.8 Liter, High Output
- Length Overall
- 24 ft.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 1 ft. 8 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3605 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 12 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel
- Max Carry Load
- 2698 lb.